- Exploring different ways of learning;
- Thinking, questioning and reflecting;
- Believing they can learn;
- Setting higher standards;
- Working well in groups;
- Being good problem solvers; and
- Respecting the rights of others and recognising individual differences.
Our Arasan Ganesan Matriculation Higher Secondary School’s future will be shaped by the core values that have defined our past:
Academic freedom, Tolerance, and Experimentation.
Our School prepares students to understand, contribute to, and succeed in a rapidly changing society, thus making the world a better and more just place. We will ensure that our students develop both the skills a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging creative economy. We will also lead in generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables people to better understand our world and improve conditions for local and global communities.
Here are a few glimpses of our activities and achievements.